Did you know that having your PMP certificate means that you can earn on average 23% more than before you qualified?
The question is: What are the exact requirements to write the PMP Exam?
Join us for a Friday Executive PMP information briefing to learn about the PMP exam, and what the experience and educational requirements are to enable you to write the exam. You will also get a crisp overview of the exam reference materials in particular the PMBOK® Guide (which is a key exam textbook).
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to receive a summary of the PMBOK® Guide.
|PMP Information Breakfast||22 Jan 2021, 7:30-9am||Online (Zoom)|
|PMP Information Breakfast||29 Jan 2021, 7:30-9am||Online (Zoom)|
- Request a registration form to book your seat at this excellent informative briefing.
- We will assist you to assess your project experience with reference to the requirements of the PMP exam.
- After attending, you may request email information which will assist you in your assessment.
- You will receive a 45 minute overview of the PMBOK® Guide conducted by a professional project manager.
- This PMP information briefing provides a solid opportunity to network with fellow project managers.
Call, email or contact us to discuss this further:
This information briefing is also presented as a free in-house (on-site) lunch and learn to groups of 10 or more project managers.
Examine further how Classic Seminars assists delegates to prepare for the PMP exam. Learn more about the PMP exam preparation class where we prepare project managers to write the PMP exam. The PMP information briefing will also cover how Classic Seminars prepares delegates for the PMP exam.