Did you know that having your PMP certificate means that you will be earning on average 23% more than you were before you qualified?
The question is: What are the exact requirements to write the PMP Exam?
Join us for a Friday Executive PMP information breakfast to learn what the experience and educational requirements are to enable you to write the exam. You will also get a crisp overview of the PMBOK® Guide, which is one of the key exam textbooks.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to receive a summary of the new PMBOK® Guide Edition 6.
|PMP Information Breakfast||5 July 2019, 8-10am||Cape Town|
|PMP Information Breakfast||5 July 2019, 7:30-9:30am||Midrand|
|PMP Information Breakfast||27 June 2019, 8-10am||Durban|
- R120 will book your seat at an excellent informative breakfast.
- We will assist you to assess your project experience with reference to the requirements of the PMP exam.
- You will receive a folder of information which will assist you in your assessment.
- You will receive a 45 minute overview of the PMBOK® Guide edition 6 conducted by a professional project manager.
- This PMP information breakfast provides an excellent opportunity to network with fellow project managers.
Call, email or contact us to discuss this further:
This breakfast is also presented as a free in-house (on-site) lunch and learn to groups of 10 or more project managers.
Examine further how Classic Seminars assists delegates to prepare for the PMP exam. Learn more about the PMP exam preparation class where we prepare project managers to write the PMP exam. The PMP information breakfast will also cover how Classic Seminars prepares delegates for the PMP exam.