Risk management training for project managers
With the right guidance, you can become an effective and efficient project manager. Our advanced training course will teach you how to plan for risks before they happen so that when they do occur, it won’t be a problem. You’ll learn about the different types of risks and how to manage them effectively with our in-depth short course available as online training and at locations around South Africa.
Don’t let risks ruin your project
This Risk Management short course outlines how risk management can help you achieve success on your projects and avoid failure! Our training course provides an overview of key concepts related to Project Management, focusing on managing risks for successful outcomes.
With our expert guidance, you will be proficient on these topics:
- Understanding risk management concepts
- Introducing project risk planning and management to your organization
- Developing an effective project risk management strategy
- Performing strategic risk identification for opportunities and threats
- Understanding different tools and techniques, ranging from simple risk evaluation techniques to complex simulations
- Reviewing the risk management software available on the market
- Determining appropriate risk responses: Acceptance, Avoidance, Transference or Mitigation
- Determining strategies for opportunities: Acceptance, Exploiting, Enhancing, or Sharing
- Selecting and prioritizing projects, to ensure that the right projects are invested in
These are all essential for program managers, professional project managers, risk managers, and team leads. That is why we designed this Advanced Risk Management course for delegates who desire to earn South African and international certifications such as the PMP® certification and those already certified but would like additional exposure to advanced concepts.