Have you been looking for project planning software that would help you with defining the project scope, estimating costs, risk management, and managing both human resources and project resources? MS projects is the best project management software you can use for your project plan.
Classic Seminars offers you a comprehensive MS Project course that is integrated with Project Management Principles. The training is paced from basic to intermediate level. The Microsoft Project critical path method and gantt chart tools to deliver projects on time and within budget will transform your projects after this course.
This hands-on Microsoft Project training will help you develop the following valuable skills:
- Become proficient with MS Project for planning and tracking your project’s critical path.
- Build the skills required to expertly manage time, cost and resources on your projects.
- Equip yourself to use this powerful software tool for completing your projects on time and budget.
- Discover ways of managing delays and cost over-runs.
- Learn to prepare professional Gantt charts and reports.