2020 prospectus for Classic Seminars project management training courses is now available on request from any officer/manager of the company.
Classic Seminars’ management and staff are excited for the prospects of 2020. In particular, we believe this will be our most useful year to date; assisting and developing Africa’s project managers!
We have repeatedly been surprised to find our training materials in the most unexpected and unexplained places – many times simply having been copied and supplied “as is” to someone who never attended a Classic Seminar. That said; “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.”
Although there will always be new training companies emerging, what cannot be copied from a brand that has been around for more than 2 decades is that excellence, that eminence, that quality that you trust, because you have experienced it. Classic Seminars has become a tried and tested project management training brand over the last twenty years.
In 2020, Classic Seminars will still be offering the same classes that you have come to respect and demand:
- PMP Comprehensive Modular Day and Evening Class
- CAPM Day Class
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management with Primavera (P6)
- Microsoft Project
- Advanced Microsoft Project
- Earned value Management
- Advanced Project Risk Management
- Managing Engineering & Construction Contracts
- Contract management
- NEC Contract
- GCC 2015
Classic Seminars will also be adding a number of new classes and events in 2020. Many of these in line with upcoming changes to the PMBOK® Guide (the new 7th edition). These may include, but are not bound to:
- Prince 2 Foundation & Practitioner
- Classic Scheduling Professional
- Leadership & Influence in a PM context
- Problem Solving & Decision Making in a PM context
- Coaching & Mentoring in a PM context
- Conflict Management
- Agile projects for PMP
- Training Assessment & Administration
- Team Building
The Classic Seminars 2020 prospectus can be requested from your WORK email address by emailing us directly at email@example.com We look forward to assisting you.